Friday, February 5, 2010

I used my wife's manicure kit to sharpen my drill bits and saw blades. Who knew a manicure kit costs $500.?

should I get her a flower and a card from the 7-11 convienence store or a Dunkin donuts gift card ?I used my wife's manicure kit to sharpen my drill bits and saw blades. Who knew a manicure kit costs $500.?
arent u the same guy who put armor all on your rubber sheets? do i detect a pattern here? be lucky your wife is still with you, LOL j/kI used my wife's manicure kit to sharpen my drill bits and saw blades. Who knew a manicure kit costs $500.?
I'm sorry, but I'm LMBO! This is friggin hilarious! Sorry, Darlin', but you need to buy her a new manicure kit. Skip the cheap card. It's only going to add fuel to the fire...that I'm sure is a burning inferno at this point! LMBO Whew! This is toooooooo funny! Get the new manicure kit ASAP and give her the Dunkin Donuts gift card to sweeten the deal. Besides...you're going to need all the help you can get! ROFLMBO





God's blessings on you and yours...Always! (You really need them about now, I know!) :)
Horace.. Usually you have good answers but you over did it this time. He can't possibly give her access to the tools. She could possibly use one of them on him while he's sleeping. Bad news.





Dunkin Donuts is a better one because that gets her out of the house so you then can confiscate her tooth brush to help cleen the blades.






I would replace her manicure set. I don't think a sharpener would cost as much. Flowers and a card sometimes just won't cut. I have to say I am not surprised you didn't think to replace the kit you used, you don't sound like you think much as it is.
Lol, If that's all your wife is worth then sure buy her card from 7/11, why not throw in a slurpee to quench her thirst. And then do the right thing by replacing her $500 manicure kit with a gift card to the spa...
Thats probroly the dumbest thing you could have done. To make it up to her you want to get her a 7-11 or dunkin donuts gift card!?! No your going to buy her a new 500 dollar manicure kit, and some flowers.


Poor Fool.
7-11. Definitely.
I think you should just buy yourself a coffin and dig a 6ft hole in the ground and bury yourself in there! There you saved her alot of trouble!!
That is just too funny...stupid hit you pretty badly....


You're lucky she didn't destroy your drill bits and saw blades!! Cuz I would have definitely done that and more...just because of stupidness
Somebody's not getting any tonight!!LOL
The right thing to do would be to offer her complete and full access to ';all'; of your tools!
Wow, did it work good on the bits?
Buy her a diamond ring.
take her to get a real manicure.........
dunkin gift card
Are you like Frank's evil twin brother?
This is a joke, right?
That was real smart i bet on your wedding night your wife had to tell which hole was the right one.. yeah real bright!!
of course youll have to replace it
buy her a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment