Wednesday, February 3, 2010

About how much would a regular or french manicure cost at a local salon?

Its nothing fancy or special, just an average local nail place.





On average, about how much do you think it would cost? Because I'm going to get my nails done tomorrow for graduation and I'm not sure how much to bring, as I've never actually gotten my nails done before.About how much would a regular or french manicure cost at a local salon?
15 for manicure/regular paint


5 extra for frenchAbout how much would a regular or french manicure cost at a local salon?
Depends if u get nail art $40


But just regular i guess $30
about 15 to 30$
without acrylics, just painted onto your nails would range from $5 to $20.





go to different shops, most welcome walk-ins


and not all places do the same job (like quality)


so ask locals
$25. Wow your just starting now? I started when I was like 9 but maybe I am just odd. lol
$20

No comments:

Post a Comment