Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How much does a normal manicure cost?

I want to get a manicure and it has been so long since i've gotten one that i've forgotten the price. I want to know how much it cost for them to clean up my nails, trim them (pretty much make them look nice), do a french manicure, and put flowers of the thumbs. How much do you think that would cost? Thank you soo much for your answer! ( I will pick a best answer! )How much does a normal manicure cost?
about $30- they usually charge more for a french manicure -like $5 more...for the flowers on the nails I would go to an Asian-run place- I think the Vietnamese nail techs do awesome flowers and they're reasonably priced...How much does a normal manicure cost?
I say 40.00 is a good price.
well if u get it done at walmsrt liek your nails and **** its 30 bucks flat
Where I go usually around 15 and with the tip you come to like 20 dollars..Not bad
About $10 plus the tip
probably around 15..


without the flowers, it would be around 10 so with a design it would be 15-20 dollars.
well they usually run around $20 or so
grow yur own nails they look better an the fake ones just mess yur real nails up plus the bacteira ikky
$20 - $50 depends
Should be no more then $20.00 MAX most of the time it's only


10 or 12...

No comments:

Post a Comment