Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How much do manicures cost?

Hello people. . .





At the moment I am out side of the United states in a third world country and I got my nails done (manicure, hand painted designs, the works!) for $2.50, so I was wondering how much it would cost in the states. . . any one know?How much do manicures cost?
:D to get it really done 12.00


fake nails 20.00


pedicure 20.00


:D


hope I helped!How much do manicures cost?
If you get a Manicure for $2.50 you are getting it for cheap. I am an esthetician and it cost like $25 for a manicure. So expect like $30-35 in the states.
well, you may be using a different currency. But in the states ( im in the westchester, new york) area, they range from $10.00 to $15.00 depending on where you go.
manicures r like 10 or less fake nail n atip r like 20
$15.00 or higher depending where u go
i depends on where you go. anywhere from 12 - 20 us dollars. but that is with just a french manicure and not any designs.
haha my manicure cost me around twenty bucks haha
about $20
i spend 13 dollars on a manicure
that's insane!! where i go it's usually $40
right now its really cheap, so about $15
depends what u kind of chemicals and products u want them to use and where u go and any extras 15-50

No comments:

Post a Comment