Friday, February 5, 2010

How much do you think it will cost to hire a lady that does manicures at a birthday party?

I want to have that for my sweet 16, but thats all the way in December. About 15 girls are invited, how much do u think it will cost per hour?


Thanks!How much do you think it will cost to hire a lady that does manicures at a birthday party?
Okay... I hope its in a well-ventilated area. (The manicurist won't do it in a closed area)





it its just a plain manicure it wont cost more tahn $15.





If its with Tips (fake nails) no more than $30





She may give you a discount if you tell her how many people.How much do you think it will cost to hire a lady that does manicures at a birthday party?
I am guessing that they charge per manicure, say $15-$20 per person. Say they do a couple an hour, that would be $20-$40 per hour. Don't forget to include a very nice tip.
Probably around $35. Don't forget a tip!


Good Idea!!
I had that for my 13th birthday...only we went to the salon. It was about $150 and I had 8 girls....so it would probably cost more for her to come to you. And you have more people...Id say around $350-400 depending on how long it takes for her to manicure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment