Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cost of Hair Cut and French Manicure?

Hi there. I am getting married soon, so I want to go to a salon. However, I haven't been to a salon ever, and I haven't cut my hair in over five years (picture below):





http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/鈥?/a>





My hair is long, blond, and naturally curly. I don't want to be ';conceited,'; but it is basically perfect the way it is. I don't really have any split ends, and it is naturally curly but never frizzy. I've cut my bangs myself for the past two years (I decided one day I would look better with bangs). However, now that my wedding is coming up, I feel ';obligated'; to go to a salon to get my hair cut. All I want is a trim. I'm afraid I'll go in for a trim, and they'll trim too much or take liberty with my hair. I'm so scared. I don't even want them to dry or style my hair, because it just naturally dries like that. Can I do this? How much with this cost me? For JUST a trim, nothing else?





Also, how much would a French manicure cost in a salon?Cost of Hair Cut and French Manicure?
well, the place i get my haircut, it is $32 for wash, cut, blow dry. but you can go to a lower class salon and get probably a trim for around $12. it all depends on what you want. if you spend more the money, it will probably be a better chance they will do what you want. a french manicure can also range from $12-$15 dollars. just to be done on your nails, no fake nails (: good luck with your wedding day. and i hope everything goes fabulous with your haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment