Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How much do the manicures and pedicures cost at L.A. Nails at Mall of America?

If you don't know could you at least give me an average cost of manicures and pedicures.How much do the manicures and pedicures cost at L.A. Nails at Mall of America?
I've been to an L.A. Nails before and it's around 12 dollars for a manicure and 20 for a pedicure. When i was there I got both and for your pedicure you get to sit in a massage chair while you're getting your feet done. HAVE FUN!How much do the manicures and pedicures cost at L.A. Nails at Mall of America?
I've never been to LA nails, but most of the time a normal manicure costs $9 and a normal pedicure costs $20. This is without an added design, which usually costs more. At my nail place, you can get a mani pedi combo for $25.
call and ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment